Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

who wants to speculate what Big Ron actually siad

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
NON-PC Thread alert

I recon he said something like....

The N***** elbowed the other French *******, ****** and ***** with a feather and a riding crop

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I heard that Ron said Desailly was "a useless lazy ni**er".

This is disgraceful, though the racist mark aside, surely he was summing up what everyone else was thinking.

He did this before, calling Totti gay because of his haircut after ITV ended transmission, but was picked up on Euro Sport.

Oct 25, 2003
according to a friend who watched it on some arabian channel(the people that actually heard it) he said:

"he(desailly) is what we called a f*****g lazy n****r"

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
dave the gaffer said:
NON-PC Thread alert

I recon he said something like....

The N***** elbowed the other French *******, ****** and ***** with a feather and a riding crop

The Nincampoop elbowed the other French tickler,farted and scarpered with a feather and a riding crop. ?

Jul 16, 2003
"he(desailly) is what we called a f*****g lazy n****r"

I'm almost certain he said that, because everyone who was in the studio at sky yesterday said thats what he said because that feed was coming in too...

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Ron Atkinson earnings

Season 2003/2004 £ 4 000 000
Season 2004/2005 £ 7.26

He could stand for the BNP though.

We know what he said (because the Guardian, blesss their cotton socks, quoted it in full)

and No I'm not going to repeat it because it was racist, disgusting and defamatory

oldham gull

Jul 24, 2003
Oldham
Is this the same Guardian that makes a headline out of quoting him in full and then sacks him from his column as he is non PC!! The word 'hypocrasy' springs to mind

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
oldham gull said:
Is this the same Guardian that makes a headline out of quoting him in full and then sacks him from his column as he is non PC!! The word 'hypocrasy' springs to mind

I doubt there there are any words in there that you haven't heard before.

It's the context - how and when you use them - that matters.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Richie Morris said:
I
He did this before, calling Totti gay because of his haircut after ITV ended transmission, but was picked up on Euro Sport.

In fact, he did no such thing. He called him a 'little twat', but didn;t question his sexuality which would have been far more serious.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here