Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who Wants My Season Ticket

bobby smith

Jan 20, 2011
WORTHING
Seriously!

Only been going a couple of seasons, but had heard that last night was the big one . . . the derby.

Been to a lot of derbys before, but not to "our one".

I was horrified.

Our team didn't seem to know the game had any importance. If anything, our fans were worse. Some noise sometimes, but nothing like the derby games I am used to.

Sorry, but i am a serious football fan (before you say good riddance). A derby should mean passion, passion and more passion.

Last night was pathetic.

Don't know why I've wasted so much time following such a joke of a club. Won't be wasting any more!

Hiya Nige me old mucker how was the HEDGEHOG PIE last night when you got home ???

Titus

Come on!
Feb 21, 2010
Up here on the left.
I can understand the sentiments. Never thought I'd see the day when a Brighton team would roll over against Palace. The heads started to drop after the equaliser, let alone when they took the lead. I was ashamed of my team last night.

Feb 28, 2006
Eastleigh
:wave:
Seriously!

Only been going a couple of seasons, but had heard that last night was the big one . . . the derby.

Been to a lot of derbys before, but not to "our one".

I was horrified.

Our team didn't seem to know the game had any importance. If anything, our fans were worse. Some noise sometimes, but nothing like the derby games I am used to.

Sorry, but i am a serious football fan (before you say good riddance). A derby should mean passion, passion and more passion.

Last night was pathetic.

Don't know why I've wasted so much time following such a joke of a club. Won't be wasting any more!

:bigwave: Shut the door on your way out, and piss off of NSC too!

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
He could prove he is a season ticket holder....just give the seat number row,block....which he has failed to do....keep fishing there are plenty of skate around Sovereign harbour!!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So, a few of us have asked for the ticket, and I haven't received a reply to the PM I sent a few hours ago. So, as we all thought, you don't actually have a season ticket for sale.
Plastics jumping ship already LOL
Comedy gold. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

HOOHOOHOOO!!! HEEHEEHEE!!!

Stop it you're making my side split. :D

HAHAHAHA!
So your one of the 10,000 new 'fans'. Your an embarrassment.
Too funny!
Fished in :fishing:

[yt]c29OpzjjXc0[/yt]

Been done before and better, but 6/10 for effort
Quality.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Can't believe people going along with this. If he had a ticket and wanted rid he'd have bitten the first hand that wanted it off and posted to say he had sold it. Instead he ignored the people after it and responded to the other posters instead. Blatant :fishing:

shaun_rc

Feb 24, 2008
Brighton
So sell your season ticket, stop posting on here, and leave us alone. Pointless thread from an idiot. (and yes, I was there)

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
tumblr_lb9ux7s5371qz8cb8o1_400.gif

Ohhhhhhhh i like this.... never seen it before can I borrow it occasionally ?

RickofBHAFC

Jul 27, 2004
Really ? ohhhh why-ever would there be spare seats when we sold out our crap allocation ? very strange indeed.

You're going to get an even smaller allocation next season (if you're still in the Championship) after the damage caused to our stadium.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here