Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who wants Joey Barton????

Caveman2012

Jun 18, 2012
Just been reading about his recent transfer failing and through with a 10 match suspension hanging over him and his passed doings. I mean who's going to want him?

So dose anyone have any suggestions of what else you would like to see him doing apart from playing football?

Last edited:

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
dont care as long as its not the amex!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
He is a vile little turd with no discernible redeeming features. I am sure he will "do a job" for someone - the problem will be that inevitably he will also do a job ON them

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
His tweets are cringingly self indulgent.

His move to Marseille has broken down. Diddums. So he tweets "back to training at 2pm with the other kids and taliban members".

It's almost as if QPR aren't paying him 50k a week or whatever for a third of the season solely because he acted like a total twat. f***ing nob.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
His tweets are cringingly self indulgent.

His move to Marseille has broken down. Diddums. So he tweets "back to training at 2pm with the other kids and taliban members".

It's almost as if QPR aren't paying him 50k a week or whatever for a third of the season solely because he acted like a total twat. f***ing nob.

Taliban members?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Perhaps he should go on loan to a club in Turkey or Cyprus or even Australia as his ban is not in any of those countries and come back when QPRHA HA have played 12 games. They may even want to keep him when the loan is up

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Crash test dummy.

Punchbag for the Klitchko brothers
Good suggestions.

I am enjoying his demise though, thoroughly well deserved. After the Man City game he tried to be so smart on twitter, and now he just looks like a massive twat. Perhaps he should hook up with Leon Knight.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
A football writer dont care what anyone says the man knows his shit about football and does speak alot of sense.

Shame he's a complete prick though

What sense does he speak?

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
He wrote a very interesting article in The Big Issue a few weeks back, I was shocked.
Sadly I could see how a Championship team might be interested in his football experience if he reduced his wage demands, I am sure many managers still think they could control him, hope Gus isn't one of them.

Baaaald

3rd time lucky
Aug 7, 2011
Haywards Heath
This guy is completing out of control. It is a shame he is actually a pretty good player but no one ever takes any notice because of the nutter in him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here