Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who us the best ref in the EPL?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Maybe because he is new to the Premiel League list and doesn't get allocated too many games. Thus he hasn't been fully corrupted into the Premier League's way of doing things.

To be honest there are a few refs l shudder at seeing when l take my seat at athe Amex, Darren England, David Coote, Tony Harrington, Graham Scott, and yes, Michael Salisbury among them.

And to think l used to moan at the likes of Lee Mason, Jon Moss, and Kevin Friend . . .
Friend and Atkinson were disgraceful.

Giving key blatant wrong decisions that cost clubs, with an arrogant ‘I am a deity’ persona.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Oliver and Antony Taylor I guess. Difficult question.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Friend and Atkinson were disgraceful.

Giving key blatant wrong decisions that cost clubs, with an arrogant ‘I am a deity’ persona.
Indeed. Kevin Friend reffed the FA Cup 2nd round tie between Horsham and Swansea in 2007 when l was on the committee there.

Not a very pleasant individual when l spoke to him.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
With your spiritual ethos, you’re polite and never swear :smile: .

I’m not, he was a beetroot-faced little c@nt :lolol:
We drove pass Stockley Park yesterday, on the way home from a day trip out.
Mrs AR pointed to THEIR building, and said that's where I used to work :facepalm:
So it got me thinking about all those decisions again, after I had put them to the back of my noggin.
Bloody marvellous :lolol:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
We drove pass Stockley Park yesterday, on the way home from a day trip out.
Mrs AR pointed to THEIR building, and said that's where I used to work.
So it got me thinking about all those decisions again, after I had put them to the back of my noggin.
Bloody marvellous :lolol:
NSC … there’s no escape from the autopsy.

We need an EPL win, soon, to move on.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I know it’s a bank holiday, but I’m surprised Attwell and Salisbury haven’t been demoted/suspended yet.

Given Webb’s apology - which shows they are working and have addressed it - I’d have thought they’d want to act quicker.

The media are all over this - Sky Sports, MOTD and MOTD2 aren’t letting it go. TalkSport/606/social media…

They seem to act like a quick apology for the most blatant of the “errors” (if that’s what they were) will suffice to put the little guys back in their box.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here