Who travels the furthest to get to home games then?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What do you think your precious attendance would be if we use your 30 mile radius rule?

I've always maintained that I would like the Amex to be packed with people who live in or around Brighton. The Club is a reflection of the City as so should its supporters be. Don't worry it's not going to happen and it's just my opinion.:thumbsup:

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
I usually leave home at about 11am and don't get back till about 12.30am. You would think a 32 mile round trip would be quicker but then again I'm usually smashed out of my scull.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
However far Reading is. I spent a season with a season ticket an doing it all on public transport so left home at 11am and got home between 10pm and midnight after post match beers

D

Deleted User X18H

I left home at 1:10 on Jukce lounge at 1:35 amazing effort sprinted up Springfield road

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I've always maintained that I would like the Amex to be packed with people who live in or around Brighton. The Club is a reflection of the City as so should its supporters be. Don't worry it's not going to happen and it's just my opinion.:thumbsup:

Your opinion is a pretty stupid one in that case.

I would rather the Amex was full of people who follow Brighton and Hove Albion.

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
There's 3 Essex Seagulls so far...and me makes 4! Used to get the train but can't face it anymore as the Saturday carriages are full of Happy Hammers, Spurs knobheads and, when it gets to Stratford, Millwall....now I drive so 170 odd miles door to door.

And me makes 5 from Essex. 150 mile round trip for me

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
260 round trip from leafy northants, 2x season tickets available for midweek games in the east upper, ( away end)

SammyTheSeagull

Jun 17, 2013
I'm from brighton but got a job in newcastle so i travel down every Saturday game don't make it to night matches during the week sadly

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
I left Croyde at 06:25 yesterday morning. That was a one off. I do not know how people do that sort of journey for every match. I tilt my cap to all of you.

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
I left Croyde at 06:25 yesterday morning. That was a one off. I do not know how people do that sort of journey for every match. I tilt my cap to all of you.

Croyde - what a gorgeous place - at least it was when I was spending all my childhood summer holidays there in the 60's. I left central Switzerland at 6.15am CET - 5.15 Bst - and was enjoying a beer in the stadium at 14.30. A fairly regular trip but it makes midweek games impossible.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Croyde - what a gorgeous place - at least it was when I was spending all my childhood summer holidays there in the 60's. I left central Switzerland at 6.15am CET - 5.15 Bst - and was enjoying a beer in the stadium at 14.30. A fairly regular trip but it makes midweek games impossible.

The beaches are the nicest I have been to, including, Thailand, Australia etc. You come from Switzerland?!!!! When did you win the lottery?

Glawstergull

May 21, 2004
GLAWSTERSHIRE
The club is a reflection of the city, it's full of people from all walks and from all over the place.
I'll start worrying when they put you in a position of responsibility.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports