Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who the hell is The Judge?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Im not slating him....I just want to know why he seems so Famous in the Kids stand....sorry North Stand

No, you're not directly having a go but the thread title alone gives a huge hint as to the intention of this thread. As for your "kid's stand" jibe...really?

I don't know the Judge personally but seen him and heard him at loads of away games from way back. Him and Krispies deserve a lot of kudos for rousing the troops.

Here's a thought though. You can see lots of people on this thread rushing to defend the man from your cryptic barbs. If I posted a "who's SwindonSeagull?" thread would there be the same reaction? After all, it's not what you do in life but how you're remembered that counts, in my book anyway. If this thread's anything to go by the Judge should carry on doing what he's doing because he's doing it well.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
The Judge is a very good mate of mine. What do you need to know and why start a thread about him? He is one very funny individual and a genuinely nice bloke.

Loves the Albion and creates atmosphere and has a great laugh while doing it. Very bizarre of you to actually come on here and bring this up. Go and have a chat with him next time you see him if you've got a question or two. He won't bite. Don't hide behind your keyboard.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
No, you're not directly having a go but the thread title alone gives a huge hint as to the intention of this thread. As for your "kid's stand" jibe...really?

I don't know the Judge personally but seen him and heard him at loads of away games from way back. Him and Krispies deserve a lot of kudos for rousing the troops.

Here's a thought though. You can see lots of people on this thread rushing to defend the man from your cryptic barbs. If I posted a "who's SwindonSeagull?" thread would there be the same reaction? After all, it's not what you do in life but how you're remembered that counts, in my book anyway. If this thread's anything to go by the Judge should carry on doing what he's doing because he's doing it well.

:clap::cheery::albion2:

who the hell is [MENTION=750]swindonseagull[/MENTION] :shrug:

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
I have spoken to the Judge on numerous occasions in the North Stand concourse, and have found him to be a really likeable bloke. He loves the Albion,and tries his hardest to keep the atmosphere going, I don't think there's much wrong with that tbh.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Well, the Judge is right behind me and stewards havent came up and started problems. If anything the guy a few rows back from me who calls what sounds like every opposition player a **** is probably ahead on the "North Stand Ejection" front.

That and when he starts a song, a lot join in so you cant really throw out over 30 people. Also should add that he "drifts" between the West side of the North Stand and the centre in N1F (ex-N1C).

Sounds like your just fishing with a bit of doom and gloom scare-mongering - in which case i have bitten.
I wasn't but you have?!

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Looking through this thread I think we sat next to him at Millwall, very load voice and no need for a megaphone, I was with my two littlens and he seemed nice fella as were the chaps with him, completely none offensive and got everyone singing, so like many others I'm not sure about this threads title

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
He gets the north stand going who in turn get the rest of the ground going, quite often. If it wasnt for him the Amex would be a lot quieter I'm sure. Respect.

TheFatBallBoy

Jan 10, 2010
Hove
The Judge is a very good mate of mine. What do you need to know and why start a thread about him? He is one very funny individual and a genuinely nice bloke.

Loves the Albion and creates atmosphere and has a great laugh while doing it. Very bizarre of you to actually come on here and bring this up. Go and have a chat with him next time you see him if you've got a question or two. He won't bite. Don't hide behind your keyboard.

Sound like a couple of egg chasers to me???

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
He is a bloke with a very loud voice.
He tries to get singing going in the North.
This is a good thing.
But the "Every where we go" song is shit.
Please stop.

Oh good the song police are here, could you please post the songs you like so we all know next time, there's a good lad

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton

Well said that man.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
No where have I said that ' The Judge' should stop doing what he does...I simply asked a question 'who is he?' because he gets mentioned so much in posts here.

Why do I call the Northstand the kids stand? simply because of the "we will stand if we want arguement." I just find it a very immature and childish argument when its clearly and all seater stadium.

Im not hiding behind a keyboard slating the guy...I would gladly speak to him if I knew him...but im not going to ask everyone at an away game....are you the judge?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
No where have I said that ' The Judge' should stop doing what he does...I simply asked a question 'who is he?' because he gets mentioned so much in posts here.

Why do I call the Northstand the kids stand? simply because of the "we will stand if we want arguement." I just find it a very immature and childish argument when its clearly and all seater stadium.

Im not hiding behind a keyboard slating the guy...I would gladly speak to him if I knew him...but im not going to ask everyone at an away game....are you the judge?

Or did you just use it as an 'in' for some pathetic cryptic jibes at the North stand?

You've made yourself look a bit silly on this thread tbh.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
him and his lad love the albion,judge been going since the bad old days,loves singing and tbh if it wasnt for him at some away days,it would be very dull
cant see why anyone would slate him,just wants to back his team and fair play,
loudest voice ive ever heard,had to move away from him last year at palace to close to me,:ohmy:
im not into all that tbf but the lad trys his best.
lol someone saying he was rotr...couldnt be further from the truth

and comments on here wont deter the fella,he thrives on it,im sure :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here