Attachments

• 1708_triplets_03_4322a.jpg
    1708_triplets_03_4322a.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 250

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Bloody hell. And HOW did they do it?

It's not just a question of getting the baking soda out and aiming for the fold that bubbles, you'd need a turkey baster of Olympian proportions.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Okay chaps.

I'm at home dancing around the living room to OMC - How Bizarre with my 2 sons (aged 6 and 9) my two nephews (aged 11 and 10) and my niece (aged 6)

Put ALL of us together and we still don't weigh as much as that fat f***. How can you let yourself get like that? Thankfully she won't be around for very long to leech off the state.

Sorry but Kipling's disease is NOT an illness. If your cakehole is bigger than your bumhole it's YOUR f***ing FAULT you obese f***ing mess.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Shallow Hal.

Fat people have feelings to.

Number one. THE whole premise of that film is flawed. The idea that ALL fat and ugly people are good hearted whereas beautiful people are hideous inside is scollobs.

Number two. If I'm paying for her to shove cake down her throat then I've got the right to call her a mess.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I tend to find the most warm hearted human beings in life are far from oil paintings and the beautiful people are pampered, vain and selfish.

I am between the 2.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here