Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who stole ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

markw

Aug 28, 2009
money from Gus's wallet during training sessions and has been caught on camera :shootself Happy new year and the sack for you :clap:

Boris Yeltsin

MR PRESIDENT to you, mate
Feb 13, 2008
Moscow
This is a major accusation! Source?

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
A lad I used to know in passing ( can picture his face but his name escapes me ) was in Arsenals youth team with Andy Cole when they both did a similar thing involving Tony Adams Rolex & a few other players jewellery & money, needless to say they were caught & both kicked out of Arsenal. This lad went onto become a crackhead ( I believe he may actually be dead now ) & we all know what happened with his accomplice.

D

Deleted User X18H

money from Gus's wallet during training sessions and has been caught on camera :shootself Happy new year and the sack for you :clap:

Was it Tony Bloom? Do I win a prize.

Is this a product of your over active imagination brought on by stopping wanking for the new year?

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
hard to believe.....

.....that we have cameras at our training facilities

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is this why the club is saying Virgo is going nowhere ? :ohmy:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Surely ALL employers have a duty of care to provide secure lockers or similar for employees personal possesions ?

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Probably Virgs looking in the wallet for Poyet's team sheet written on an old scrap of paper

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
well, its a bit more original than the usual bullshit people make up to post about on here. 6/10

markw

Aug 28, 2009
Not a player and the story might not be made public but a member of staff will be changed soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here