Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

who should take the blame

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I heard this on the way to the train as it was because of him that Poyet was sacked and he has refused to sanction transfers in. I couldnt believe that I heard it.

Wow you are really totally deluded aren't you. I was typing out an explanation of what his job is and how that will naturally mean refusing big money transfers but I cannot be bothered. As for Poyet.............I really can't be bothered!

As I said that was NOT my view but that of another fan walking to the station so it is him that is deluded.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I blame the Romans - after all what have thet ever done for us?

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Blame, blame, blame another shite culture that's reared it's ugly head over the last decade or so along with political correctness, and absurd the expansion of unjustified legal claims.
We never used to be looking to blame teams for not winning, we rightly congratulated those that won. I'm sadly beginning to feel in a blessed minority of late that my life isn't so feckin miserable that I also need to point the finger every time my life's not a bed of roses.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
Blame, blame, blame another shite culture that's reared it's ugly head over the last decade or so along with political correctness, and absurd the expansion of unjustified legal claims.
We never used to be looking to blame teams for not winning, we rightly congratulated those that won. I'm sadly beginning to feel in a blessed minority of late that my life isn't so feckin miserable that I also need to point the finger every time my life's not a bed of roses.

Do you pay for a season ticket? Feels like that gives us valid reason to want to know what's going wrong?

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I don't think we've given Barnes a fair mention.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill

Maybe blame is the wrong word, responsibility would be better. You have to find out who it to blame/responsible so you can set about fixing something and I would imagine that's what we all want because right now something is broken

colonies man

Jul 30, 2011
Blame,well of course all must share some blame but ultimately as we all know in football the manager/coach takes the blame.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Do you pay for a season ticket? Feels like that gives us valid reason to want to know what's going wrong?

No, I pay for 4 season tickets, and on occasions blame people (in all walks of life) but I certainly never want to get to a stage in my life that I need to be looking for someone to blame.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
No, I pay for 4 season tickets, and on occasions blame people (in all walks of life) but I certainly never want to get to a stage in my life that I need to be looking for someone to blame.

But is it not natural to try and find out the reason if something is not working properly, as I said blame is a strong word but you have to find the 'root' of a problem before you can fix it.
I wish it was not broken, if we were playing better and scoring more goals no one would be looking for someone to blame!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here