Votes: 4 4.8%
  • AN Other

Votes: 4 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
The 11 gets rotated anyway. Perhaps some substitute appearances for the likes of Caicedo but a PL starting place needs to be earned and we cannot afford to relax.
(Izquierdo needs to play against West Ham though, obviously)

Last edited:

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Moises, Zequiri, Moder, Karbo and of the u23’s/18’s, Zak and Jenks.

I think most of us here (and the topic itself) are wrong about this though, and GP will continue to pick what he feels is the strongest team to win the match. No favours, strongest team to get the club to finish as high as possible.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
I can't see the value trying out young players against our final four opponents, I'm sure GP has a season end target 43/44 points or 12th / 13th place.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Time for Mac Allister to get a run in the first team. Think he's been under-used this season. Also yes, it would be good for the likes of Mordor, Karbolyk and Caicedo to get some game time - from the bench, but 15 minutes minimum, to a 40 second cameo!

Poll needed to be multiple choice, really.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Time for Mac Allister to get a run in the first team. Think he's been under-used this season. Also yes, it would be good for the likes of Mordor, Karbolyk and Caicedo to get some game time - from the bench, but 15 minutes minimum, to a 40 second cameo!

Poll needed to be multiple choice, really.

This but I voted other......the forgotten man Khadra :clap2:

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Andone is in training.

We're desperate for a striker.

Has to be him

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Best 11 every time. We have a good chance of finishing higher than Palace and a (admittedly slim) chance of finishing above Arsenal.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Worth a shout. !5 - 20 minutes as a sub sometime soon.

That's how I see it. If he could get 15 mins under his belt against say West Ham, he might be able to get a couple of halves or even a start in the last two games.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
A few of them, starting and from the bench.

Caciedo alongside Bissouma.
Karbo for BDB.......
Zeqiri for Maupay or Welbeck

Perhaps Tau as well.

I think you're right Ted, (always reluctant to disagree with my mate from down the A24), if Bissouma really is off in the summer, and Caicedo is likely to be his replacement, then we need to see how he performs and give him some game time. The same applies to Karbownik, as LWB is a position that we have really failed to address.

As for Zequiri, and Tau, by all means play them off the bench. Ali J though l fear is yesterday's man, and can't believe that Potter would want to keep him beyond the end of the season.

The remaining three on the poll though? probably a little bit too early for them.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I think you're right Ted, (always reluctant to disagree with my mate from down the A24), if Bissouma really is off in the summer, and Caicedo is likely to be his replacement, then we need to see how he performs and give him some game time. The same applies to Karbownik, as LWB is a position that we have really failed to address.

As for Zequiri, and Tau, by all means play them off the bench. Ali J though l fear is yesterday's man, and can't believe that Potter would want to keep him beyond the end of the season.

The remaining three on the poll though? probably a little bit too early for them.

Caicedo more the long term replacement.

Moder will start most games IF Biss goes in the summer.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Caicedo more the long term replacement.

Moder will start most games IF Biss goes in the summer.

Well possibly, although l don't really see Moder as a direct Bissouma rep;alcement. Plus of course we have already seen a fair bit of Moder, wheras we haven't see Caicedo at all.

I'm also not as convinced as many on here that Bissouma will be going anywhere in the summer. He will have a high price tag on his head, and the club will be very reluctant to sell him anyway. For my money, as l said on another thread, there will be a lot fewer big money moves in the coming window.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here