Who should be the opponants for the first game at Falmer?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who should be the opponants for the first game at Falmer?

• Crystal Palace

Votes: 42 18.5%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 9 4.0%
  • Real Madrid

Votes: 20 8.8%
  • Doncaster Rovers

Votes: 119 52.4%
  • Tottenham Hotspur (provided Bob's still there)

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • England

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 33 14.5%

• Total voters

Wotton is God

Jan 6, 2004
Plymouth Argyle please, then hopefully us greens wouldn't have the made scramble for 700 tickets that we'll have to endure from 9 o'clock this morning (1 for 1, season ticket holders only).
(Don't suppose there's any chance you could have Falmer built by the end of the month is there....?).

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Wotton is God said:
Plymouth Argyle please, then hopefully us greens wouldn't have the made scramble for 700 tickets that we'll have to endure from 9 o'clock this morning (1 for 1, season ticket holders only).
(Don't suppose there's any chance you could have Falmer built by the end of the month is there....?).

My financial situation is sop bad I am tempted to sell my ticket and watch it in the pub.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
It's my birthday, you see.

So I'm going to get hammered(for a change) And I don't really expect all my non Brighton supporting mate(s) to come to Withdean-and I could really do with £20.

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
Crabtree love the Cowdenbeath idea, as a Blue Brazil myself you have my hearty support. However as we are now setting our sites much higher, a big foreign team preferably Latin American side would be excellent. (Whoever is on tour at the time! )

Albion v Boca, Flamengo or Penerol would be a wonderful day. Especially if we are setting out our cards for games in a forthcoming olympic tournament. (Brazil based in Brighton?)

Vicar

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
The Scum, IMHO...

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Go for the current Premiership champions at the time (which will probably be Chelski!)

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Donny for me but does anyone know, as a matter of interest, who Brighton's first ever opponents were at the Goldstone?

:)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Got to be Donny, if it was not for them being so crap in 97/8 we would have been in the Conference, as well as their superb fans in the final Goldstone game

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Zebedee said:
Donny for me but does anyone know, as a matter of interest, who Brighton's first ever opponents were at the Goldstone?

:)

22nd February 1902
Brighton 7 Southampton Wanderers 1

See Here

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
pasty said:
22nd February 1902
Brighton 7 Southampton Wanderers 1

See Here

Cheers for that Patsy. Maybe the Saints would be a good choice then?

:smokin:

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
Southampton for me. Premiership club, who played their first and last games at the Dell against us, would be good to keep up the tradition. However, doesn't matter who it will be, the place will be packed out even if they played Hurstpierpoint III team.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Uruguay

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports