Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dandyman

In London village.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
There's bound to be a Nazi Youth Yearbook somewhere that we could flick through to see if any of the Goosestep Prom Kings, with their velvet eyes and ice-white hair, would be still alive and up for a new challenge. A search through Argentina might be a good place to begin the hunt.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Shocking idea - only a MAN can wear Prada slippers and a dress with a proper sense of dignity.

Ok, point taken but what about a Pope who really knows about style and colours..... If you get my drift.

- - - Updated - - -

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
There is only one way to decide this. A reality TV show.

Pope Factor anyone. :shrug:

Fantastic, or a papal it's a knockout, on Easter Sunday, in full dress, with buckets full of holes, greasy slides and the winner has to climb a slippery Vatican to the top and let off the white smoke whilst mumbling in 20 languages. Jokers are allowed and Stuart Hall to compare.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
556036_10151708060773154_1278169345_n.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I'm thinking more along the lines of a young up and coming pope but with an older more experienced Director of Papal behind the scenes to handle sainthoods and the like.

The current Pope has been a champion of the holy trinity of the 4-2-2 but in today's modern secular society the new man needs to inject a bit of pragmatism.

I'd have 4 priests at the back, a cardinal up front but pack the midfield with nuns.

Last edited:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
_40916245_dave_allen_whiskey203.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports