Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who replaces Caicedo ….if sold this transfer window?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Making the World Cup finals with Scotland 🤔
How long ago was it since this last occurred THPP ?
Not sure to be honest. Stopped counting after 1978 :clap:

JS33861096.jpg

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Just signed the kid from Sweden, Ayari. He might be fast tracked. Have Alzate and Kozlowski out on loan. Moran may get minutes now. Gilmour has looked promising, may settle nicely with a run in the side. Moder will be back from injury.

In short, we'll be fine.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008

I am of the opinion an agreement has been made for Moises to join Arsenal in the summer. Just a hunch.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

I am of the opinion an agreement has been made for Moises to join Arsenal in the summer. Just a hunch.

I thought we'd fallen out with Arsenal over their approach for Caicedo in January - and not taking a very explicit 'not for sale' for an answer - and were very reluctant to do any more business with them for a while.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Not that it necessarily means a great deal but he has literally just signed a new contract. I don't see him being sold months after doing that

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Not that it necessarily means a great deal but he has literally just signed a new contract. I don't see him being sold months after doing that
My guess is that he got a short term payrise to keep him sweet until the summer.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
My guess is that he got a short term payrise to keep him sweet until the summer.
That makes no sense. He can’t move between windows and wouldn’t get a deal if he stopped playing well.

I once liked my mate’s Facebook post when he set up a new business. Doesn’t mean I’m about to buy anything from it or work for him.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
That makes no sense. He can’t move between windows and wouldn’t get a deal if he stopped playing well.

I once liked my mate’s Facebook post when he set up a new business. Doesn’t mean I’m about to buy anything from it or work for him.
Thanks for your reply.

My guess is he goes to Arsenal in the summer.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

The like isn’t there now, so either Moises removed it or it’s a photoshop job by some Arsenal oik trying to stir the pot.

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
The 'like' is there on Instagram, but he liked a Man United post yesterday too. He loves football and social media - not worth reading into it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here