Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who replaces Caicedo ….if sold this transfer window?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Gilmour I assume

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Moder can play as a number 6. The other Polish boy is currently playing a deep lying midfield role in Dutchland too.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Gilmour is the only real option, I think

To be honest, we are going to have to expect a downgrade when he goes, whether that's now or next season.
Hoping Gilmour and Moder are good enough, if not Tony will have to get the cheque book out.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I might take my boots tomorrow.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Gilmour is an 8. In the short term it'll be Gross with Mac. We'd have to sign someone.

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
Gilmour is the only real option, I think

To be honest, we are going to have to expect a downgrade when he goes, whether that's now or next season.
Hoping Gilmour and Moder are good enough, if not Tony will have to get the cheque book out.
Agreed. We make players like Caicedo, not buy them. You can see exactly how much it is going to cost Arsenal or Chelsea to buy in a player at his level.

Whoever comes in is not going to be good as them and we’ll have to have some patience for RDZ to work his magic and for them to improve.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
How can you drop Pascal his form of late has been excellent. Why take two changes to the team to replace one.
Just give Gilmour a go and wait for Moder to get fit.
Pascal is excellent centrally and better than Gilmour IMO, plus he has dropped deeper from time to time this season. (I certainly haven’t stated anywhere I’d drop him 😃)

I don’t see that as much of a change personally, plus Sarmiento is more mobile against a struggling Liverpool defence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here