Who on NSC would make the perfect new CEO?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
So the role is being advertised. £100k-£200k a year salary - so no way HB&B would take a pay cut for this role.

But with all the views and opinions it's now time for the good and great of NSC to step up and claim the role.

Question is - who has the credentials to be the next CEO of Brighton and Hove Albion?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I vote for either one of our profound alien-hating racists to make everyone rubbish at football and being born within 25 miles of East Sussex County Hospital, or one of our mentally-disturbed Gus-distrusting breed to give him absolutely no money, make him lose his cool and job within a few months, and make sure we bring someone like Mickey Adams or John Beck in to play some more trustworthy longball twanging.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I feel the consolidatory approach I took to being a mod would make me the ideal candidate.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Put it this way , if these idiots on the Apprentice can be Heads and CEOs of their own companies , I can be lord and master of the Universe.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
NMH

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Why, Bozza, of course.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Put it this way , if these idiots on the Apprentice can be Heads and CEOs of their own companies , I can be lord and master of the Universe.

he-man-764517.jpg

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
So the role is being advertised. £100k-£200k a year salary - so no way HB&B would take a pay cut for this role.

But with all the views and opinions it's now time for the good and great of NSC to step up and claim the role.

Question is - who has the credentials to be the next CEO of Brighton and Hove Albion?
hb&b would gladly take the pay cut required. His wife could simply up his pocket money to make up the shortfall.

Then he could bore everyone to death on here about his latest conversations with Gus. Oh wait...

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
hb&b would gladly take the pay cut required. His wife could simply up his pocket money to make up the shortfall.

Then he could bore everyone to death on here about his latest conversations with Gus. Oh wait...

I never know Sim whether you and hb&b are bitter enemies or what appears to be a husband & wife, who really love one another, just having a domestic?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports