Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who on NSC that you have never met would you like to sit down, have a good meal, cig

Who on NSC, that you have never met would you like to sit down with, have a good meal, cigars and a few heavy shots well into the night.

My choice would have to be:

Bushy, his postings of such star quality, I really need to meet the real Bushy. Though we work in the same building and its highly likely our paths have already crossed as we go skywards in the Barclay Inferno Tower.

The Ponce Buzzer. I remember crossing a few swords with Buzzer a few years ago, but he is open minded and likes to take a drunken swing at Man U fans.

Clapham Seagull, we may have met already thru SOL and Seagull drinks in London but I like the man's style.

Coventry Gull, I would like this to this maverick.

Hampshire Seagull, another established figure, interesting views and an interesting pass.

In fact I might have met all of the above as we toured rain swept northern towns, before Ms LC produced a clan.

Will we be having a curry LC :smile:

I reckon, we could start with a Kurdish, move onto pickles at an Albanian, some chilli's at the West Indian before eating, what ever Somalians eat, though I doubt it be veggie! :lolol:

Or we just go for a stinking hot curry. Then do some chilling.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
who on nsc, that you have never met would you like to sit down with, have a good meal, cigars and a few heavy shots well into the night.

My choice would have to be:

Bushy, his postings of such star quality, i really need to meet the real bushy. Though we work in the same building and its highly likely our paths have already crossed as we go skywards in the barclay inferno tower.

The ponce buzzer. I remember crossing a few swords with buzzer a few years ago, but he is open minded and likes to take a drunken swing at man u fans.

Clapham seagull, we may have met already thru sol and seagull drinks in london but i like the man's style.

Coventry gull, i would like this to this maverick.

Hampshire seagull, another established figure, interesting views and an interesting pass.

In fact i might have met all of the above as we toured rain swept northern towns, before ms lc produced a clan.
lc, are you going to the orient match tomorrow ?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Hoping to, first game of the season, but Ms LC may have to do Council Committee...............................

What an arse licking thread........:p

Not really. I am not saying I agree, love or xxxx with this bunch. But I reckon it would either be a fantastic night out or s***.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I would hate to meet any grown man who regularly feels the need to post on an internet message forum!! There are enough dorks in my life as it is!

:)

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
Don Quixote,Csider,Das reich and Gerbil all over for a quiet game of scrabble :thumbsup:

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Not really. I am not saying I agree, love or xxxx with this bunch. But I reckon it would either be a fantastic night out or s***.

I met up with some kind seagull folk around the Blackfriars area many yoons ago..just before Christmas...

Dandyman
Smithers Jones and one other guy whose name escapes me...

Peronally I would like to argue and be jovial with Afters.

I met up with some kind seagull folk around the Blackfriars area many yoons ago..just before Christmas...

Dandyman
Smithers Jones and one other guy whose name escapes me...

Peronally I would like to argue and be jovial with Afters.

I organised that night out! Then I had kids. There is an albion pub down there now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here