Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who on NSC is the best at playing, not talking about, football?

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Erm, did you not see my hattrick at Hove Park during last Sunday's kick about?!

And there was me about to vote for you! :flounce:

And fine goals they were too! I couldn't hit a barn door.

'J' we play with is very good as well she could get into most sides, speed, accurate shot, reads position well. The younger , smaller guy has something but with young age he has that internal frustration at things not working for him all the time.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
My son is in the Cardiff City U9's advanced development squad.

(I hope he doesn't post on here!)

:lolol:

Kalamantan Seagull and me played for our school team, I also played for Whitehawk (junior teams!).

Coach_Carter_92

Apr 25, 2013
Home
I would say i'm pretty decent, i got put on my uni scholarship scheme to play football, they give me money for it too!! I'm a jack of all trades, left and right footed, and only position i cant play is in goal.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I won lots of inter-school titles, much of them against players who won the Boodle and Dunthorne Cup vs Bolton Grammar at Craven Cottage and were unbeaten through out much of their time within the school - one has ended up with a long career for Crystal Palace, Millwall, Brentford and Gillingham.

I was the reserve goalkeeper/striker.

I did save a penalty from a retired Sammy Nelson.

So basically, a bit shit at the game, in answer to the question.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I was / am absolutely rubbish. I mean absolute pony. But I have played at least 20 times in an international* stadium.

*in Taiwan. Which is not even a country. But then neither is Wales.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
I'd possibly put myself forward. 3years at AFC Telford United before 6months at Aston Villa and 2 years at Wolverhampton Wanderers. Signed at Wolves when I was 14 and made my debut for the youth team at 15. 2 substitute appearances for the reserves too. Spent time at Chasetown FC aswell, I even got man of the match in my 2nd game for them in a Staffordshire Senior Cup match. Capped twice for Great Britain Catholic schools aswell. Played with Dan East ironically enough at wolves, along with most of the current Wolves team!

ALSO 2 years ago I played a month out on loan to Imortal in the Portuguese 3rd division. To those of you who went to the Sunderland match a few years ago in Albufeira, Portugal.........that's the home stadium of Imortal (Albufeira Municipal Stadium)

Last edited:

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
I'd possibly put myself forward. 3years at AFC Telford United before 6months at Aston Villa and 2 years at Wolverhampton Wanderers. Signed at Wolves when I was 14 and made my debut for the youth team at 15. 2 substitute appearances for the reserves too. Spent time at Chasetown FC aswell, I even got man of the match in my 2nd game for them in a Staffordshire Senior Cup match. Capped twice for Great Britain Catholic schools aswell. Played with Dan East ironically enough at wolves, along with most of the current Wolves team!

ALSO 2 years ago I played a month out on loan to Imortal in the Portuguese 3rd division. To those of you who went to the Sunderland match a few years ago in Albufeira, Portugal.........that's the home stadium of Imortal (Albufeira Municipal Stadium)

That sounds fantastic! are you still playing? Most people can only dream to have played at such a good level.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
That sounds fantastic! are you still playing? Most people can only dream to have played at such a good level.

yeah still playing at a decent level. I've had a history of bad knee problems and they really flaired up between 16-17 and missed a lot of football. Not quite at that standard anymore but one can only keep dreaming and persist!

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I played for Seaford under 7s a very long time ago?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here