Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who makes up these stupid rules

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
I am STH in family stand, with my daughter. She can't come tonight, so wanted to upgrade (and pay necessary extra) so my wife could come instead. Apparently, it's against the rules, so there will be an empty seat next to me tonight and the club could have had a few extra quid. And I had to wait in the phone queue for over 30 minutes! Ridiculous!:angry:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It must be a family stand rule and bloody stupid as well.

Mini has a season ticket with me in the South Stand and when he has not gone you can upgrade at the ticket booth.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I am STH in family stand, with my daughter. She can't come tonight, so wanted to upgrade (and pay necessary extra) so my wife could come instead. Apparently, it's against the rules, so there will be an empty seat next to me tonight and the club could have had a few extra quid. And I had to wait in the phone queue for over 30 minutes! Ridiculous!:angry:

stupid question...but why did you not just give the ticket in at the gate....I know many people who have come in on junior tickets...no-one checks them anyhoo?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

I guess it's because the tickets are cheaper in the family stand to encourage Children to come to games, rather than 2 adults

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
I guess it's because the tickets are cheaper in the family stand to encourage Children to come to games, rather than 2 adults
With so many games having to be re-scheduled due to recent weather, there will be quite a few half-empty Tuesday nights in the family stand when games are played on a school night.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
With so many games having to be re-scheduled due to recent weather, there will be quite a few half-empty Tuesday nights in the family stand when games are played on a school night.

I guess that's one of the downsides of a family stand

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Christ, I wouldn`t have left the bedroom with her if she was dressed up all sexy like that. Sod the footie.

I see what you mean :smile:

images

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Just say she's got an IQ of a 5 year old.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks

I did same against Exeter and was moved to East Stand cos of the same rule, although no good for you as that's sold out tonight!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here