Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who left for half time a bit early then?

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I NEVER leave my seat while the teams are still on the pitch, for this very reason...

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
and loads in the east stand left well before the end, as usual.

Yer-----saw them in East Upper----had their Sunday Tea waiting for them---------MUGS!!!!!!! Before anyone slags me off I have no problem with you leaving early---Our Six stood up for the last ten minutes coz you had buggered off-----just hope you enjoyed your 80 minutes :thumbsup:

Dunk

Jul 27, 2011
Lewes
Palace were singing "it there a fire-drill" just before we scored. then they stopped.

A bloke near me missed all 3 goals!

Saw 3 lads negotiating before kick off:
Lad 1: "if I pay for your beer and pie now will you leave early at half time for me?"
Lad 2: (reluctantly) "s'pose I will have to".

Bad decision.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Some muppet in the North stood next to us after the game certainly was. Kept announcing it for some reason. Thoroughly deserved if you ask me! Then again nobody around me seemed to have gone other than 1 old guy who made it back just in time for the 1st :thumbsup:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Got up to go for a pint after the 1st thinking that will do nicely for a half time lead, made it to the stairwell and we scored again....

made that pint taste even better than I thought it would.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Missed the second as after celebrating the first thought I'd go and get a sneaky pint in.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Guys sitting next to me missed both goals as they left to queue. Oh well, never mind.

I've only ever missed one goal at that was against Wrexham last season when I needed a pee.

Dont bother with beer at half time now as it takes 15 minutes to get a beer, then have to neck it in one so not too miss the start of the 2nd half, then within ten minutes need to dash to the Mens.

Seems a pointless exercise.

pompeydel

May 27, 2004
West Sussex
My missus left just before the first goal to make sure that i had a nice pint of Harveys waiting for me at half time. She missed both goals and didn't even want any refreshments herself......oops not mister popular...:down:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
A couple of the chaps in front of us missed the first goal. One was so p*ssed off about it that he held an impromptu celebratory dance and shouted to all and sundry that it was now his turn to celebrate. Then Spanish Dave did his party piece and gave him something to genuinely celebrate.

RickofBHAFC

Jul 27, 2004
Yep guilty your honour missed both the first 2 goals as busting for a pee and wanted a pie and a pint. I don't care as saw the 3rd goal and watched all the goals later on Late Kick-Off all that matters is that we have finally given the scum the pasting that we owed them and got a home win over them for the first time since 1988!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

paul pring

Aug 11, 2011
tonbridge
no i see all 3 goals,too many fans clear off at 40 and 80 minutes,why bother paying to support the team and clear off why they are playing,muppets

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here