Who is your player of the half season?

Who is your player of the season so far,

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Murray

Followed by Dunk, Duffy and Knockaert in equal measure.

Its all up for grabs still thought to be player of the season

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Almost impossible to pick - which is a brilliant thing. Stars all over the pitch, almost everyone has played a significant part and this is so much a team rather than individuals. have plumped for Dunk as he has been immense, and seems to have largely removed his regular previous brain-freezes from his game. He's looked majestic at times, and is hardly ever beaten. His passing has improved significantly as well - he's been helped by having man mountain next to him as well. What a partnership.

Could easily have voted for Murray, Duffy, Knocky, Stockdale, Bruno, Stephens or Baldock as well though, with Bong now starting to look back his best too. Oh, and Sidwell.

Happy days eh ?

Indeed. I look at the embarrassment of riches we have now and recall that the likes of Ian Chapman, Peter Smith and Andy Whing have won Player of the Season in the not too-distant past. Whole hearted players for sure but look at the quality we have now: how far we've come.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Dunk, interesting to see how he adapts to the Premier League next season (hopefully with us). Also wouldn't be surprised to see him in an England shirt at some point.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Was going to say Dunk,but voted for the player who could be sponsored by Duracell,Bruno.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Dunk, interesting to see how he adapts to the Premier League next season (hopefully with us). Also wouldn't be surprised to see him in an England shirt at some point.

Agreed. Personally I can see him being snapped up for about £40m by one of the big 4 or 5 clubs if he has one impressive Premier league season at the Amex. It will be interesting to see him in the top division when compared to the likes of Cahill and Stones. He's certainly a better player than Elphick and no doubt one or two other English centre backs.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I've picked Duffy but purely because he has completed an already great side. I could equally have voted for seven or eight others. My vote for Duffy was somewhat influenced by the immense performance yesterday and in particular his complete dominance in the air. The margin by which he and Dunk win headers is incredible. There seem to be very few 50:50's.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It was fairly obvious that a footballer such as Murray was a perfect fit for the Albion after Zamora could no longer play.

Cannot believe some people thought there was a chance he wouldn't be the main man.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Agreed. Personally I can see him being snapped up for about £40m by one of the big 4 or 5 clubs if he has one impressive Premier league season at the Amex. It will be interesting to see him in the top division when compared to the likes of Cahill and Stones. He's certainly a better player than Elphick and no doubt one or two other English centre backs.

Hopefully, we will find out next season. He reads the game well, anticipates problems/covers others mistakes, much-improved temperament, an impressive range of passing, makes incisive forward runs with the ball when appropriate, likely to score goals at set pieces ... oozes quality. If I was a Prem manager Dunk would be my No 1 target all day long.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Hopefully, we will find out next season. He reads the game well, anticipates problems/covers others mistakes, much-improved temperament, an impressive range of passing, makes incisive forward runs with the ball when appropriate, likely to score goals at set pieces ... oozes quality. If I was a Prem manager Dunk would be my No 1 target all day long.
Assuming Wilf Zaha wasn't available for under £100m?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here