• Total voters

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
mark mcghee - absolute hero :bowdown:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Leon
never liked McGhee despite the Cardiff final. didn't like the way his team played

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
A good alternative would be the following...

What's better:

a). Pissing the bed
b). Shitting the bed

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
never liked McGhee despite the Cardiff final. didn't like the way his team played

:albion2:
That is exactly how I felt about him. Good manager, did well to keep us up first year in the Championship and all that, but I didn't like the way he wanted us to play and I didn't like him as a man. That's football though.

I did meet him during his tenure at the Albion, shortly before he got the boot actually, and he's a very nice chap.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Well balanced argument.

Got us promoted via the playoffs and kept us in the Championship on a tiny budget at Withdean! You've got it right there!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Magoo... at least he kept us in the Championship...

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I hated McGhee like no other manager ever since "that" game at Luton. I even wound him up at a pre season fans forum.

Leon was a brilliant player, and associated with good times at the club. IMO, His bad side only really came out after he left us, so Im not that bothered.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
McGhee for me. Although Leon was great for us it ended so sourly that taking away his goals I really ended up glad he left.

McGhee kept us up in the championship with no money and a pants ground. However, he did virtually take us down by repeatedly keeping faith with Wayne "parry to the strikers feet" Henderson...

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
neither is my "favourite" but I do feel that McGhee did more for the club overall

I wouldn't want either back

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here