Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is your favourite person on NSC ?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
¡Cereal Killer for his sheer consistency !

Attachments

• ttiwwp.gif
    ttiwwp.gif
    27.6 KB · Views: 58

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Has to be ENREST for his SAUCES.

Incidentally, having acquired a BRUNO shirt, he still hasn't told us what happened to our other signing SLATER. The girl in the shop didn't seem to know.

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Can't believe that nobody has mentioned Hove B & B for his well balanced comments & reasonableness (especially his social concience):lolol:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Blimey!!! remember when these threads were two a penny (admittedly it was me posting such most of the time)

top marks US for bringing this back :p

as for favourite - hard to choose , know too many people etc..

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
There are only a few NSCers I actually know in the real world, but there's one chap who has become a good mate of mine, so I vote him. I won't name names in case he'd rather I didn't.

But he would get elbowed out of the way as my favourite NSCer if the girl in front of me at the Amex is on here! :thumbsup:

Also, [MENTION=83]Dick Knights Mumm[/MENTION] feel free to tap me on the shoulder and say hello!

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
[MENTION=461]Mendoza[/MENTION] - because if anyone here has the contacts/mediawhore-abilities to set me up with [insert name of any hot female celebrity], it's him.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
There are only a few NSCers I actually know in the real world, but there's one chap who has become a good mate of mine, so I vote him. I won't name names in case he'd rather I didn't.

Its fine, I don't mind at all.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
EARNREST of COURSE, if for NOTHING else, but his ARS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here