Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who is your current favourite player? (pre-FA Cup Semi)

Who is your current favourite player?

• Robert Sánchez

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jason Steele

• Tom McGill

• Lewis Dunk

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • Adam Webster

• Joël Veltman

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Jean Paul Van Hecke

• Levi Colwill

• Tariq Lamptey

• Pervis Estupiñán

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Pascal Groß

Votes: 11 14.7%
  • Adam Lallana

• Jakub Moder

• Alexis Mac Allister

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Moisés Caicedo

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • Billy Gilmour

• Yasin Ayari

• Facundo Buonanotte

• Jeremy Sarmiento

• Julio Enciso

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Deniz Undav

• Solly March

Votes: 17 22.7%
  • Karou Mitoma

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • Evan Ferguson

• Danny Welbeck

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Another…..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Our best squad ever containing a number of legends but with players like Enciso and Ferguson who have potentially astonishing futures ahead of them.

Who do you cherish currently? And why?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I wish I could tick all of the above.

I voted Moises Caceido simply because I feel we are watching the birth of a genuine world class talent right now. A simply exceptional player.

On an emotional level it could be Dunk/March/Gross or for pure exhilaration Mitoma I could go on. This is a special group which despite our now lofty status still feels like "our team", very much in the same way that the Albion of Zamora, Oatway, Hart, Mayo and Carpenter et al were back in the Withdean days.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Velty.
Absolute shitehouse.
Can ruin opponents.
Doesn't give a shit.
Cost peanuts.
:bowdown:

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
It's hard not to pick Dunky or Gross but it's Alexis for me at the moment. He's shown so much respect to the club since winning the World Cup and he's got to be one of the best we'll ever see play for us.

Sepulveda

Notts County's younger cousins' fan
Mar 19, 2023
Northern Italy
As an external observer, for the limited amount of matches I've seen Caicedo is the one that stands out the most to me compared to other teams, maybe because he's the central fundamental cog in your machinery. Of course Mitoma is incredible and really a master of dribbling and attacking awareness, but Caicedo's technique seems more "unique" in a way, I don't know how to put it. You've got brilliant players in every role though.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I wish I could tick all of the above.

I voted Moises Caceido simply because I feel we are watching the birth of a genuine world class talent right now. A simply exceptional player.

On an emotional level it could be Dunk/March/Gross or for pure exhilaration Mitoma I could go on. This is a special group which despite our now lofty status still feels like "our team", very much in the same way that the Albion of Zamora, Oatway, Hart, Mayo and Carpenter et al were back in the Withdean days.
Quite close to how I feel, but will finesse slightly. Caicedo is beyond the birth stage, and has been for a while. And you haven't mentioned Mac, Veltman, Web, Welbz, Pervis, ... And yes, the trusty trio have to be up there. I agree with the poster that said the player I most want to score the winner in a FA Cup Final is Solly.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Quite close to how I feel, but will finesse slightly. Caicedo is beyond the birth stage, and has been for a while. And you haven't mentioned Mac, Veltman, Web, Welbz, Pervis, ... And yes, the trusty trio have to be up there. I agree with the poster that said the player I most want to score the winner in a FA Cup Final is Solly.
Like I said I'd love to tick the all of the above box. Solly is a great shout.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here