stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
Stuart Fleetwood
Chris Holroyd
David Rodriguez

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Our fastest current player is surprising, as is that of a lot of the teams. Try and have a guess who the fastest is for each team before watching

Baleba

I'd go for Welbeck, if not Pervis or Lamptey (who has clocked up one of the highest speeds in the past, whether he reaches that now is a different question).
There's also a difference between speed over short distances (Caicedo was amazing at this) rather than the opening up of legs over longer distances.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Alan Duffy always looked very fast - but that might have been because he was quite a well-built lad, and at top speed it looked as if he might have had a great deal of difficulty stopping quickly!
Running to the Pie Shop, maybe?😁

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I always thought Jose Izquierdo was quite rapid...just like Tariq Lamptey. Just seems these fleet footed players have tendons that go twang
Clive Walker was quite quick, as was Stuart Storer
:(

W3 BHA

Nov 16, 2009
Since we'll never see any of them at their best in a run off I think we have to go with the impression they created and, for me, it was Paul Brooker running down the wing at Withdean that stuck in my mind as being the fastest.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Alan Duffy always looked very fast - but that might have been because he was quite a well-built lad, and at top speed it looked as if he might have had a great deal of difficulty stopping quickly!
6 years and this still makes me chuckle. Alan Duffy could barely run after a couple of months in Brighton. He must have lived in Uncle Sam's or Grubbs when not training.

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
It depends how you define 'fast'? Are we talking explosive quick changes in pace or someone who can run the 100m in 10.something seconds?

Mitoma is frighteningly fast over a short distance as is Lamptey (particularly a couple of seasons ago when he burst onto the scene).

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Gerry Fell was quick.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here