Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is up for a NOISEFEST against Charlton

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I will sing "we hate palace more than you"

I wont sing that song that goes on and on and no one knows the words and has a rubbish finish. at this current moment it has gone out of my head, it may come back to me soon.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I really really hope the crowd goes for it Saturday, the Amex can be defending at times but it's gone more and more sterile recently. I'll be up for it in the East Upper!! COME ON!!!

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Why do you all have to sing? I find it can be very intimidating.

Hometownglory

Jan 12, 2014

IMO YNWA has so much more clout and emotion as a song than Sussex By The Sea, it raises the atmosphere in the ground to the peak right at the start and gets the whole crowd going. We can be so loud at the Amex when we want to be but apart from 'Albion' there aren't many chants which are sung long enough for the whole ground to join in. Great escape v Burnley in our first season is a prime example of a chant which lasted long enough for it to spread.....what an atmosphere that created.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Just as long as the "fans" round me aren't booing our own players before the game I'd be happy.

Let's make some noise!

That would make a welcome change. Strange that everyone is getting so excited about this match when we've had several chances to break into the top six already (when we had a game in hand too). For those the pre-match atmosphere was non-existent, and some people couldn't wait for the chance to start slagging off their personal Albion hate figure.

Who knows? A bit of positive thinking might even help the team too!

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
That would make a welcome change. Strange that everyone is getting so excited about this match when we've had several chances to break into the top six already (when we had a game in hand too). For those the pre-match atmosphere was non-existent, and some people couldn't wait for the chance to start slagging off their personal Albion hate figure.

Fingers crossed things'll be a bit different on Saturday. An early goal would help matters.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Fingers crossed things'll be a bit different on Saturday. An early goal would help matters.

It would. For that reason, I hope Kaz starts. It's become obvious that the players have to lift the crowd, rather than counting on their support from the off. So Lua Lua running at defenders should help - even if it means we've got no-one on the bench that can change things if it's not working.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

I think people are getting excited because we were just getting ready to say goodbye to the playoffs for this year when BOOM we BATTERED the champions with 4 goals. We all know there is a QUALITY side in there, just hope it keeps turning up until the end of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here