Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

who is this player on trials

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
I think that article answers your question pretty well, it seems to be a rather detailed account of Leon Jeanne's career to date.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Fascinating story - do all Leons have a self destruct button ? Sounds as though he's learnt his lesson though and with him having been out of the pro game for some time would that mean he could keep going on a bit longer like Ian Wright did ? Certainly worth a look. Never say never

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
The odds against him making it are massive and it will be no surprise if he falls out quite quickly but football needs romance and this would be the ultimate "against all odds" success story if somehow he made it through.

sure it isn't going to happen but can't help thinking (and wishing) what if.........................

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Some Cardiff fans were saying on their forum a few weeks back that he was the most talented footballer they had ever seen when he was in his youth. Worth a look if he's cleaned up then I suppose.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Has Charlie Oatway put in a good word for him ?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Exactly. Give him a chance. Gus has a particular style of player he wants to have in the team and squad, and if Leon and other less famous / well known players fit the profile then all the Better as I'd rather have a great team that a few stand out individuals anyway, as last season proved.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here