Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is this next to Danny Cullip?

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
Its not Melton, Melton is in the other part of the picture I will upload now.

It's so annoying because he looks familiar but just can't place it.
It's going to bug me all weekend if nobody gets it.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
The full picture

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 463

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
It's so annoying because he looks familiar but just can't place it.
It's going to bug me all weekend if nobody gets it.

I thought it might be Cameron but I am sure he had fallen out with Adams by then.

Braggfan

May 12, 2014
I think he went the previous season. I wondered if it might have been Lee Johnson, but a) I don't think he played a league game and b) I think he'd gone by then. The only other player would be Danny Davies but I can't remember what he looked like and can't find a picture of him.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I think he went the previous season. I wondered if it might have been Lee Johnson, but a) I don't think he played a league game and b) I think he'd gone by then. The only other player would be Danny Davies but I can't remember what he looked like and can't find a picture of him.

only other thought is, he never played for us as he seems to be wearing Cullips shorts and different socks to the rest of the players could be a friend who has joined in or someone in the backroom, however at that point I think most people new everyone.

I have had this picture 15 years now and only today have a questioned who this bloke is.

Braggfan

May 12, 2014
only other thought is, he never played for us as he seems to be wearing Cullips shorts and different socks to the rest of the players could be a friend who has joined in or someone in the backroom, however at that point I think most people new everyone.

I have had this picture 15 years now and only today have a questioned who this bloke is.

That would actually be hilarious if its just somebodys mate.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Ok Shaun Wilkinson seems to be the majority. Who knows shaun wilkinson to clarify?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Shaun Wilkinson?

Shaun Wilkinson?

It's definitely Shaun Wilkinson.

Here he is at Havant & Waterlooville a few years later.

View attachment 71940

It's clearly Wilkinson :shrug:

Ok Shaun Wilkinson seems to be the majority. Who knows shaun wilkinson to clarify?

I'm also pretty sure it's Wilkinson.

The number you can partly see on his shorts is a 2, not a 4 - he was no. 26 that season. The only other possible player based on a number of twenty-something would be Martin Thomas, but he is on the right side of the photo out of shot - the photos were taken after the Withdean game against Darlington on Monday April 16 2001 after Albion clinched promotion at Plymouth two days before. There are more, similar photos in the programme against Macclesfield (April 28 2001) which can be seen on [MENTION=118]Hiney[/MENTION]'s excellent Seagulls programmes site.

Keith Patel

**** off Lino.
Apr 4, 2009
Brighton
I'm also pretty sure it's Wilkinson.

The number you can partly see on his shorts is a 2, not a 4 - he was no. 26 that season. The only other possible player based on a number of twenty-something would be Martin Thomas, but he is on the right side of the photo out of shot - the photos were taken after the Withdean game against Darlington on Monday April 16 2001 after Albion clinched promotion at Plymouth two days before. There are more, similar photos in the programme against Macclesfield (April 28 2001) which can be seen on [MENTION=118]Hiney[/MENTION]'s excellent Seagulls programmes site.

I think Wilkinson was squad number 24 that season.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Def Shaun Wilkinson no doubt, plays for Aylesbury Utd now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here