Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is the worst type of Tory?

Who is the worst type of Tory?

• Upper Class Tory Toff - Does what is says on the tin doesn't it?

Votes: 21 8.9%
  • Middle England Tory - You know the type, 'I'm not racist/homophobic but......'

Votes: 57 24.2%
  • One Nation Tory - They're the caring ones allegedly.

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Black/Asian Tory - WTF?

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Working class Tory - Put a brass knocker on his right-to-buy council house and turned his back

Votes: 50 21.2%
  • Other, please specify.

Votes: 13 5.5%
  • All of the above

Votes: 92 39.0%

• Total voters

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Thought this might be worth a bounce

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
All of them.
Lying, toffee nosed scumbags who could not care less about the poor, the needy, the disabled, state schoolchildren, the ill and the hungry.
Only interested in helping the rich get richer, and making deep and unnecessary cuts to the most vulnerable in society.
They do not possess an ounce of compassion and treat the general public like total fools.
I would have thought that after the debacle of Cameron, Osbourne, Gove etc that some Tory voters may just see them for what they are, but no, they carry on as if it never happened.
Blinkered fools that they are.

Now there's some prejudiced generalisations for you, and I'm a leftie.

I know some quite nice Tories. They just don't know much about stuff...... and that is deliberately vague.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Worth a bounce?

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
The “I’ve just made loads of money at someone’s expense and to their detriment - aren’t I clever “ Tory

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
The “I’ve just made loads of money at someone’s expense and to their detriment - aren’t I clever “ Tory

I have never heard anyone in my long 49 years on this planet say that, sorry!

Somewhat akin to that might be Gerald Ratner standing up at a party conference many years and saying that the stuff (jewellery) he sold in his stores was cr@p. Total lack of respect for his customers...... to say the least.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Anyone who actually mistakes JR Mogg's views as credible policy. And Darth Mogg himself of course.

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
Worse type of Tory is one that makes a total arse of themselves in public then tries to remove all traces of their twattyness off the internet before they try and get voted into a position of office :)

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Boris Johnson - thinks he is cleverer than he actually is.

And all the wide-boy City types who couldn't give a rat arse about anything or anyone else than themselves and their money.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here