Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is the wealthiest poster on nsc?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Oh I forget........ I have 2 million pounds in a Nigerian bank as soon as I send my banking details to a Mr Lomboobo.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
I won 2 x £25 prizes in today's Premium Bond draw for November :clap:

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I have a $50 note (Canadian dollars) that's just gathering dust in a bowl, along with other foreign currencies - just a little taster for you there of the untold riches draped carelessly around my classy estate.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm about to receive 500 euros from Easyjet for delaying a one-hour flight for six hours. Boo wimpleclaws! Not bad for a flight that cost 200 euros in total.
That must push me up the league table of revoltingly loaded.

Do this enough times and you will be loaded.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I'd always assumed it was either HB&B with his property portfolio or dwayne with his Porsche and designer gear ???

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I have a $100 trillion banknote in my bedside drawer. I think that means I win.

Zimbabwe dollars are worth the same as US dollars aren't they?
As do I! Which nations are you planning on purchasing? Just to make sure that we're not going to be in a bidding war...
that don't impress me much :shrug:
regards
DR
I don't know why I'm surprised that you're quoting Shania Twain, it actually makes perfect sense.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I can categorically confirm that Steve Foster has got an umbrella. I have seen it with my own eyes. I think he probably "forgot" it on purpose because he wanted an excuse to snuggle up.

The umbrella is probably used to shelter his wealth in offshore bank accounts and trust funds.

When you get to page 195 on this thread and we truly have established the wealthiest, let me know and i can tap them up for a few quid ??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here