Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Who is the mosted hated person alive on Earth at the moment ?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Craig Revel-Horwood.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
i met a white farmer from Zimbabwe a few weeks ago. Mullet, beard, the typical 'white Boer' look... He loved Mugabe....a good friend of mind is a nurse, from the Matebele tribe who hates him with a passion.

Most people in the world would not have the faintest idea who 'jihadi john' ,or some others mentioned are.

The Matabele people have very good reason to detest Robert Mugabe. I can only assume that the 'white Boer' you met who admires Mugabe suffers from a severe form of mental illness, considering the anti-white racism that has taken place in the country under Mugabe and his henchmen. The only white person I am aware of who supports Mugabe is Brighton's very own Nicholas van Hoogstraten. Nice people.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3-vI_gwMWw

Last edited:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
The Matabele people have very good reason to detest Robert Mugabe. The only white person I am aware of who supports Mugabe is Brighton's very own Nicholas van Hoogstraten. Nice people.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3-vI_gwMWw

Been working in lovely Shittingbourne Kent all day & only just got back in but many thanks - this would have been my response as well. The few 'whites' (isn't that a Racist Term by the way ?) that are buddies with Uncle Bob are also Scumbag Crooks like Van H.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
That awful woman who had the boob job on the NHS and claims money for her kids to go to school in taxis.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
On NSC, I would guess David Cameron. For me though anyone in IS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here