Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is the FLAIREST of them all? Albions FLAIREST player contest- nominations thread

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Paddy McCourt.

Didn't train. Was definitely an ALCOHOLIC, and then just ROCKED UP, beat 4 or 5 people and go home without showering.

What.A.Man

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Hans Kraay. No f*cks were given.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The one player that always made me chuckle trying to be flair was Nathan Jones but Frank Worthington for me .

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
To rival McCourt in his general unkemptness, i would say Mark Gall was a crooked-toothed raggedy-haired lover of taking on defenders and curling one into the bottom corner.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
This is the type of thread that makes me wish Robin Friday had played for us.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Vicente wasn't just Albion's flairest players I've ever seen, he was one of the flairest players I've ever seen period.

Bit mean for subbing him because he hit the bar! Also remember the "Vicente v Portsmouth" show, came on as sub, ran circles round them and scored two goals - one from a free kick he won because they could only stop him with a foul. Did he gert MoM?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Sir Anthony Rougier. Calde may score with his face, but Sir Anthony could score with ANY available body part.

PLUS the Argus did a full page 'Great Escape' Rougier prayer mat. And you can't get much flairer than that.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here