Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who is the fastest player in British football?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Didnt we have a Sussex sprint champion on our books Franco Massimo but didnt do us much good.

I know Frank. Very nice guy who ran at English schools many years back. Ran about 10.7 secs I think. His boy is English schools champion at 300m (they move up to 400m at U17) Frank played one game for the Albion but developed a long term injury problem. My son competes at county and regional level so I often still see him at meetings.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I think the current Arsenal team have got faster players than the rest of the PL. It makes them difficult to play against. Spurs are quite fast as well as are Man United.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Gary Hart one of, if not the fastest player in the football league one year? He could run 100m in just over 10 seconds or something insane.

Edit: Great minds and all that [MENTION=14118]Vegas Seagull[/MENTION]

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
It would have been Winifred Zaha but he always manages to trip and fall over before he reaches the finish line.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Luis Suarez on leaving Liverpool, after finding Barcelona was interested.
That's 'biting' talk that is.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
...anyone remember terry henry kicking the ball past callagher at liverpool and haring off after it over about 40 yards and left him standing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here