Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

who is the biggest bell end in the premiership

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Clearly you haven't seen him play for Chelsea much. His reading of the game is immense, his distribution while not expansive is very tidy, his leadership skills are fantastic and his attitude (on the pitch) towards defending for his team are unquestionable.

And I think that is exactly why England fans dont love him so much, as he doesnt do it for country

That Croatian goal was a great example, no way for Chelsea would he have pulled out of that challenge even if it was a high foot (note Abu Diaby/John Terry in Carling Cup final). Instead he bottled it, fell on the floor and made no effort to halp out the defence - PONCE and BELL END

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
See, I don't get all this hatred for Gary Neville. It stems entirely from the fact he plays for United. He's a one club man, who grew up supporting United, and who cares passionately about them. If his team was, say, Villa, everyone would admire him for his loyalty, but their view of him is coloured by the fact that it's United (and maybe the fact that his crapper brother managed 50 odd England caps too).

I suspect he's probably one of the least arrogant players around- you don't see him ragging his Ferrari around Cheshire at 110mph, parking it outside posh restaurants in the disabled bay, drunkenly collapsing out of Manchester nightclubs at 3am, posing around in stupid clothes with some orange tinted WAG or shagging every slapper who puts out, unlike many other Premier League players I could name.

When fit, he's undeniably been one of England's most consistent players over the years. I wouldn't say he's someone you particularly warm to as such, but there's no way he deserves to be bracketed with the likes of Ashley Cole.

He grew up supporting Oldham.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
This PenARSE. Only this mong could celebrate a goal by "Brap Brapping" to the crowd they day after promoting an anti-gun campaign.

riohot.jpg

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
rio ferdinand is a:tosser:
christiano Ronaldo is a :tosser:

but the biggest tosser of all in my opinion is Joey Barton

Joey Barton = 1st class :tosser:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
This PenARSE. Only this mong could celebrate a goal by "Brap Brapping" to the crowd they day after promoting an anti-gun campaign.

How come no matter who scores or where he is on the pitch he is always the first to jump on their back doing as much as he can to draw all the attention to himself?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
hmmmmm... to improve this thread a " NSC Bell End XI" ?

GK P Robinson BLA
FB G Neville MU
FB J Spector WH
CB R Ferdinand MU
CB P McShane SUN
MF J Mascherano LIV
MF J Barton NEW
MF F Lampard CHE
MF S Gerrard LIV
ST D Drogba CHE
ST A Johnson FUL

Just in my book.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P

riohot.jpg

my stepson was at his cousins 10th birthday party yesterday. she lives in a hostel and her mum took them all to pizza express on special offer vouchers, bless them. she still bangs on about her cousin Rio though.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
See, I don't get all this hatred for Gary Neville......

Personally, I disliked his attitude when Ferdinand was banned for missing a drugs test. He was trying to organise a mutiny and encourage his fellow England players to boycott playing for England, due to the treatment of Rio.

Mr Blunt

Apr 21, 2008
Brighton
1) Joey Barton .... He wins hand down
2) Rio ..... i noticed that about that anti -gun campaign and then did that brap celebration .
3) Ronaldo a great player but his diving makes him a cheat

:thumbsup:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
See, I don't get all this hatred for Gary Neville. It stems entirely from the fact he plays for United. He's a one club man, who grew up supporting United, and who cares passionately about them. If his team was, say, Villa, everyone would admire him for his loyalty, but their view of him is coloured by the fact that it's United (and maybe the fact that his crapper brother managed 50 odd England caps too).

I suspect he's probably one of the least arrogant players around- you don't see him ragging his Ferrari around Cheshire at 110mph, parking it outside posh restaurants in the disabled bay, drunkenly collapsing out of Manchester nightclubs at 3am, posing around in stupid clothes with some orange tinted WAG or shagging every slapper who puts out, unlike many other Premier League players I could name.

When fit, he's undeniably been one of England's most consistent players over the years. I wouldn't say he's someone you particularly warm to as such, but there's no way he deserves to be bracketed with the likes of Ashley Cole.

I do see what you're saying but the thing is he's just a massive wanker.

I'm afraid I simply can't look past Manchester United for all my nominations.

I HATE Neville, I LOATHE Ferguson and I wish to see Cristiano Ronaldo KILLED

[Ferguson is the] obvious (and only really) managerial choice

Other than his apprentice Roy "smug thug" Keane.

As for players, my vote is for Rio Ferdinand, his whole behaviour over the drug test thing being the main reason. Not missing the tests, that is, but rather his failure to apologise to the ManUtd fans, his failure to put aside his gargantuan arrogance and say "I done wrong, it's a fair cop", and his obscene pay demands from his club after they had stood by him and paid his wages when he wasn't able to play because of the ban he brought on himself. Wanker of the highest order.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here