Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is NSC most famous poster

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
The GIF DUDE :jester:

He must have international acclaim for his work?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Easy 10 is actually Samuel L Jackson. I thought that was common knowledge on here.

D

Deleted User X18H

Ooh a thread about famous/infamous posters. Who has been mentioned he most so far . Thanks Baz see you on the new number 10 ?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Ooh, ooh. Can I claim the title of "most famous person a NSC user met today" please? Stephen Hawking was in Cambridge Vision Express today choosing some new specs. 45 minutes shared with someone genuinely world famous. Given he advertised specsavers in the past, I was somewhat surprised to see him in vision express :shrug:

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Leon Knight.

Attention seeking tool. I see Raheem sterling and think...you see Leon..that's how you do your job.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
HB&B is quite widely read on his Argus site. I'd imagine he slips in behind Nick and Paul, unless there are other journalists lurking.

Your credibility rating has just tanked.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Ooh, ooh. Can I claim the title of "most famous person a NSC user met today" please? Stephen Hawking was in Cambridge Vision Express today choosing some new specs. 45 minutes shared with someone genuinely world famous. Given he advertised specsavers in the past, I was somewhat surprised to see him in vision express :shrug:

It's string theory, in a parallel Universe he advertises for Vision Express, he just got out of bed the wrong side today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here