Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who is it ?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
FFS i ask a simple question and everyone's a fkn comedian , i'm never posting inquisitive shit like this again , my budgie has just died trying to open his xmas gift too , his name was Joey almost the same as Joe . #Joey

Joey Birdgone, dirty git, never forgive him for that stamp on Kayal

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
For a serious answer - I reckon it's a senior exec on Brighton & Hove Council. That looks like Geoff Raw, the council leader next to him in the glasses.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Anybody know who this chap is , Top Tier with arms aloft , (not ikkle tony) .

Joe Royal ?

View attachment 92207

And if you can stomach it if you look to his left about 4 along with 1 fist aloft looks very Archerish .

Who is the only member of the Royal family who has played football for England ?

Joe_Royal.jpg

Boom Tish :cool:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
It’s all your Mum’s . Merry Christmas [emoji319]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
FFS i ask a simple question and everyone's a fkn comedian , i'm never posting inquisitive shit like this again , my budgie has just died trying to open his xmas gift too , his name was Joey almost the same as Joe . #Joey

It's nothing against you, just the weird humour of NSC. Sorry to hear about Joey - may he rest in feathered peace.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009

How convenient, that could be a nice alternative to Turkey for xmas dinner

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here