Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who is intending to watch the game tonight/tomorrow am?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
NSC will be represented by our very own @bhafc99 at the game.

Edit - just heard from him. He's heading to the game shortly and has just done the Rocky run up the Philadelphia Museum of Art steps. :clap:

Gotta fly now...

Last edited:

Fiskmås

Jan 2, 2020
Just woke up after a two hour nap and double checked that there are two beers in the fridge and crisps hiding in the cupboard.

2 am kickoff where I’m at, and I’m getting flashbacks to living with my mum as a kid and we’d set the alarm for the middle of the night during the olympics. Cinnamon buns, candle light and snuggling up under blankets to watch curling, water polo or whichever random sport we’d decided to follow that year.

Come to think of it, probably some of the happiest memories of my life!

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
Hell yeah. This current team I could watch wall to wall 24/7. For the Albion in the past I've travelled the lengths and breadths of this country in shitty weather to watch even shittier football, at shit hole grounds, in shitwipe leagues - why wouldn't I watch this current squad in the comfort of my cosy bed for nothing?

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
I finally get to watch a match in prime time in my own time zone!

Just disappointed that no matches were scheduled in Montréal, Ottawa or even Toronto. Hey, PL -- football/soccer's more popular in Canada than in the US... Don't forget us next time 'round!

Heart and Soul

Jul 7, 2023
The Albion site has (wrongly I hope) suggested a 12.30 start. All the advertising etc. says 12.
Sometimes MLS games start later than they're supposed to, because before kick-off all the clowns must be clowning, cheerleaders must cheer, jugglers must juggle, firework must explode etc. Hopefully none of that tonight.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
This game could be pre-season-defining.

Recorded it, will watch in the morning.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Played football this morning. Shagged out. Tried to sleep in preparation for this evening, but there's a bloody music gig thingy going on down the seafront just yards from where I live. Flippin' thump-thump-thump all bleeding day! I think it's match-sticks to keep the eyes open for me!!

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
Oct 12, 2022
And who is recording and having a proper night’s sleep?

Envious of those who are there tbh

I am kipping on the sofa and setting the alarm as there is no way I’ll be able to stay awake until 2 am without a nap!
The plan is to have an hours sleep and then set an alarm to watch the match. There’s a risk of not waking up, but I won’t see how the match ends if I try to stay awake right through.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Just woke up after a two hour nap and double checked that there are two beers in the fridge and crisps hiding in the cupboard.

2 am kickoff where I’m at, and I’m getting flashbacks to living with my mum as a kid and we’d set the alarm for the middle of the night during the olympics. Cinnamon buns, candle light and snuggling up under blankets to watch curling, water polo or whichever random sport we’d decided to follow that year.

Come to think of it, probably some of the happiest memories of my life!

84 Olympics in LA?

I did the same for the boxing super fights of SRL, Hearns, Hagler, Duran, W.Benitez.

What channel or platform is the Albion game on?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Any idea on the team yet?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here