Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is going to this years Kanchelskis, Forlan or Owen?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
When Benitez gets here, he will bring John terry with him.....my sauce is sure of this gem

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Tony Pulis just seen landing at Shoreham airport with hoofball receiver Andy Carroll.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not many in the Owen, Kanchelskis class of footballer being suggested, are we lowering our sights this season?

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Benitez is the real answer

Brighton are the 'English Santos' though being a seaside town 1 hour from the main city. We all know they have a player who needs to move to Europe but isn't sure he'll start after it's discovered he can't play against International defenses. Brighton is the PERFECT CLUB as we'd start him and everyone knows the Champ is the 5th best league in the world! He'd even sign for less than 10% wages as clubs like Madrid / Barca because of the AMEX. New training facilities 18 months away, Bloom, Gus, best fans in the world, living in God's own county, etc.

Why Neymar won't be signing for us though........ he like's GOSBTS to be sung at the right bloody speed so sort it out Barber and stop dicking about with clackers!!! ELSE he WON'T SIGN!!! (per my sauce)

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
German Defoe is the best call from those suggested so far. Fit well with Ulloa.

But I've heard it's Nani.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here