Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is going down?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I'm shocked Hull are still up given the pre season, then flogging the best two players in Jan.

Silva will be in the PL even if Hull are not.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'm with you. There is nothing wrong with talking to a female mate like that, but there is no place for casual (even very mild) sexism in a professional capacity.

I digress but a lack of professionalism is a massive bug-bear of mine, more so than this sort of low-level sexism - I find it equally irritating when being called by recruitment agents who after a 5 minute phone call start talking to you like you're their best mate when you've never actually met them before.

Nailed it.

scamander

Aug 9, 2011
It's all about momentum , so Burnley and West Ham should be seriously worried they're dropping like stones. In the chumpionship I fancy Forest fans must be bricking themselves for the same reason

I agree with this, we've had 4 on the road and then a home game against Spurs. We've got Stoke at home tonight and Boro away on Saturday. Given the paucity of games left you could argue that any two are 'vital' but if we are unable to beat a Stoke team who, by definition, look like they are on the beach and get a point at Boro then we'll deserve to be more in the dogfight.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I'm with you. There is nothing wrong with talking to a female mate like that, but there is no place for casual (even very mild) sexism in a professional capacity.

I digress but a lack of professionalism is a massive bug-bear of mine, more so than this sort of low-level sexism - I find it equally irritating when being called by recruitment agents who after a 5 minute phone call start talking to you like you're their best mate when you've never actually met them before.

Massively this. Had one of these yesterday - after three unsolicited emails, the last one of which I replied to with a pretty blunt 'I'm not interested in your candidate, and can't use your firm anyway' (he was touting a candidate) he still called me - 'Ah hello mate been hoping to speak to you' - 5 seconds rather than 5 minutes !

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Burnley (come on!!)
Middleborough
Sunderland

Last 7 games:
18 Sunderland 7 5 4 9 - 5 D W L L L D L
19 Burnley 7 3 6 11 - 5 L D D L L D L
20 Middlesbrough 7 3 2 8 - 6 D L D L L L D

Theyve always had one of the worst away forms this season, replying on their home form. If they start to lose their amazing home form too they're ****ed.
They have Stoke tonight (must win), then United (must win for united) and West Brom (never easy) at home as their remainders. The rest are away and they don't get points away.
Hull are only 5 points below them.
11-1 to be relegated.
I'm putting money on then to win tonight (2.40) and money for them to be relegated (11). If they don't win and Hull beat middleborough, that 11-1 price will come crashing down.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Burnley (come on!!)
Middleborough
Sunderland

Last 7 games:
18 Sunderland 7 5 4 9 - 5 D W L L L D L
19 Burnley 7 3 6 11 - 5 L D D L L D L
20 Middlesbrough 7 3 2 8 - 6 D L D L L L D

Theyve always had one of the worst away forms this season, replying on their home form. If they start to lose their amazing home form too they're ****ed.
They have Stoke tonight (must win), then United (must win for united) and West Brom (never easy) at home as their remainders. The rest are away and they don't get points away.
Hull are only 5 points below them.
11-1 to be relegated.
I'm putting money on then to win tonight (2.40) and money for them to be relegated (11). If they don't win and Hull beat middleborough, that 11-1 price will come crashing down.

I'm with Skybet, any idea how to find the relegation odds on there? Can't seem to find any.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here