Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is fastest, Greer or El-Abd?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
It's like comparing a snail with a tortoise but I would say El Abd is marginally quicker.

Our whole backline needs a refresh with some young faster blood in it. We would get completely destroyed in the premiership with our current pairing options in the middle.
But we aren't in the prem and we have one of the best defenses in the league. So we don't need a refresh. We need more goals.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
El-Abd is comfortably quicker than GG. I don't understand this obsession with 'pace at the back' either, we had the best defensive record last season and Bridge is probably only marginally faster than Ward.

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
It's like comparing a snail with a tortoise but I would say El Abd is marginally quicker.

Our whole backline needs a refresh with some young faster blood in it. We would get completely destroyed in the premiership with our current pairing options in the middle.

What utter tosh. We were up there with the best defensive records in the Championship last season and this season is about the same with GG, Matt & Adam. What the "%$@+" more do you expect.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here