Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is already excited for Saturday?

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Arriving in Leeds early Friday afternoon, got a great deal on a quality hotel for two nights. Will do a pub crawl around Headingley in the afternoon followed by a night out in the city centre. Saturday is a sporting bonanza with Leeds Vs Brighton followed by the train over to Sheffield to watch the Amir Khan fight. Back Sunday morning.

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Seagulls player or Blue Lagoon ( if it's on ) for me for this one.

And, yes, looking forward to it.

Wally Gould

Jul 10, 2011
Going up on Friday for the weekend with the family. Can't wait for the match. Taking my son in law (Pompey fan) who is gradually being converted.......I suppose you can support two clubs? Websites say the ground has lots of parking near by and very good fish and chips near the ground. Also the locals are very unfriendly. They will be when we thrash them 0.2 :albion2:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Day trip for us 0742 from Shoreham, really looking forward to this

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Win on Saturday and we are in the playoffs. No need to bother about any other results now.

Still hoping it's going to be on in the Blue Lagoon :)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Win on Saturday and we are in the playoffs. No need to bother about any other results now.
A draw should do. Games can't come fast enough, it's proving difficult to think of anything other than football.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Will be my first visit to Leeds since late 70's early 80's, so cannot wait for Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here