Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Who here has switched voting preference?

Who have you switched from and to? Most recent (including intended) switch only.

• Tory to labour

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Labour to tory

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Comedy bronze.
Comedy brown, even :facepalm:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oh gawd - don't encourage him to load up more of his electronic stuff played by someone in a bedsit with more synthesisers than they've got any right to own!
With optional weird noises, whale sounds and pringles ............................ :facepalm:
Get with it, daddy-o
You're so square.
But.....thanks for listening :thumbsup:

:wink:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Never trust an academic with anything practical or useful.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Never trust an academic with anything practical or useful.
Yes but I might just save your life with my esoteric boffinly tomfoolery. Think about that ???

:thumbsup:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Harry and polls - car crash :lolol:

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Is this the worst ever poll thread on NSC?

Options

Yes
Yes
No idea I have HWT on ignore

Crikey! Still? At the moment? 😂
ABSOLUTELY PROUD just like I will be supporting the Albion PROUD. Both Blue which is brilliant. I dread to think how much of this country would still be standing had the looney tunes labour party been in government throughout the past few years particularly the pandemic in fact we would still be locked down under them

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I vote HWT OUT!

ABSOLUTELY PROUD just like I will be supporting the Albion PROUD. Both Blue which is brilliant. I dread to think how much of this country would still be standing had the looney tunes labour party been in government throughout the past few years particularly the pandemic in fact we would still be locked down under them
My God, I really just have to laugh at this. The lies, the scandals, the lack of action on climate change, net zero targets but awarding coal mines contracts, cuts, NHS a shambles, more cuts, handing contracts to mates, more cuts, dare I go ON?!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Politics as sport in 2023. What could possibly go wrong :lolol:

I am sure the Tories appreciate your loyalty and I hope you are richly rewarded.

One question does come to mind: What would they have to do for you to change your vote? (to be honest if they haven't lost your vote already I am guessing there really isn't much)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here