Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who have Brighton got in the League Cup tonight?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
There's another post with exactly the same title as this where a Leeds 'fan' redefined the meaning of the word 'sum'. This one is just taking the piss and rightly so.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Learn to read you cocksucker this was done by a leeds fan you c unt

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
We never bother with the mickey mouse cup, we save our really bad performances for the fa cup :eek:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
So Phalarse at concentrating this year on a cup run, I think in their current situation...they need to get their prorities right!

I am not bothered in the slightest we are out of that cup, avoiding relegation is far more important!

Bring on the FA Cup however, that is different!!!

:flameboun :flameboun :flameboun

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
The Northstander said:
So Phalarse at concentrating this year on a cup run, I think in their current situation...they need to get their prorities right!

I am not bothered in the slightest we are out of that cup, avoiding relegation is far more important!

Bring on the FA Cup however, that is different!!!

:flameboun :flameboun :flameboun

Sorry for my ignorance but exactly what current situation are Palace in at the moment? 7 games gone and we are in crisis apparently, talk to me when the season gets going eh?

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Arent your lots hands sore clutching at those straws? :rolleyes:

Oh do behave......judging by the threads on BBS a lot of your people are taering their hair out right now. Dowie out, Kiraly is a Goon, Macken is rubbish...

Any way hoe are you?

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Brighton Bloke said:
Oh do behave......judging by the threads on BBS a lot of your people are taering their hair out right now. Dowie out, Kiraly is a Goon, Macken is rubbish...

Any way hoe are you?

So because of a few i am supposed to follow suit and panic am i? You behave BB i credited you with far more intelligence to be honest. I am fine thanks

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
Funny that your no good in the league either. :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here