Who hasn't been to the AMEX yet?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I tend to think them first and foremost are a sign of quality in an establishment. Lukewarm air blown onto my wet hands will leave me feeling a little disappointed. A skin-ruffling Dyson Airblade and i'll be over the moon.

You are going to be disappointed. I think they are standard 'World Dryer' models. :lolol:

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Not been yet, apart from the season ticket presentation. Excitement is now at a crazy level. I might explode before Saturday.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I have been and the most amazing thing I cannot get my head around is that we will be going there for every home game.

At present it kind of feels like an away ground as so different but as every home game is there is just feels fantastic.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Only driven past and stopped for a few pics. Not been inside yet. Have saved my "Amex Cherry" for Saturday. I have a 05:00 start at Heathrow that day but will be good for nothing that shift, as my head will be in Brighton all day.

redseagull

Jan 4, 2010
exiled in the Midlands
Another stupidly excited for Saturday. Oddly, last night I dreamt I was there, stood in the shop & realised I had left my ticket at home, it was 14:20 & I live in birmingham..strangely I made it home & back, arriving at 15:10 ! Oh, & we won 1-0:albion2:
4 more sleeps :amex:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Not been yet, first time will be Gills game in the Rumbly-Bumbly.

stupendor

Feb 21, 2010
I've waited too... want my first experience to be walking out the concourse at 10 to 3 to be greeted to the sight of 20,000 people forming a WALL of blue & white, to be DEAFENED by the chanting and all the pent up excitment just EXPLODING! I still can't quite believe the day is nearly here

Chrisma

Chrrisstoophher
Jan 17, 2011
Not been near the Amex yet. Can't afford a season ticket and was supposed to go to the SSC final with my Dad but some #*&! drove into the back of his Car on the way over and we spent the rest of the afternoon waiting for recovery truck. Was gutted about missing the match and the Car was a Write off!
Have managed to get tickets for the Gills game though so fingers crossed will be there this time next week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports