Who Has & Who has not

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Had their Newcastle ticket processed and their Credit/debit card deducted if you are on the Auto Cup scheme thingy ? Online ticket website says that these have all been processed, but I have yet to see my ticket on my account or my credit card being deducted....???

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
I take it from your Username that patience isn't your strong point............

Sit back and relax, my e-mail from the club says that if they can't process your payment they'll attempt to contact you by phone, but that if payment hasn't gone out and you haven't heard from the club by Monday you should phone them up.

No need to panic just yet.

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
I haven't yet. I do worry because the ticketing organisation is Mickey Mouse at the best of times. They will slip up somewhere, if your not on the ball they will just sell your ticket to someone else then tell u there is nothing they can do about it.

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I take it from your Username that patience isn't your strong point............

Sit back and relax, my e-mail from the club says that if they can't process your payment they'll attempt to contact you by phone, but that if payment hasn't gone out and you haven't heard from the club by Monday you should phone them up.

No need to panic just yet.

I only get impatient if someone says they have done something and clearly they have not..
In this case the club have said that all that have signed up for the auto enrollment have been processed, but mine has not, if it had it would show on my purchase history, that's all..........

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Mine hasn't been taken out yet, phoned the club earlier about it and apparently there has been "technical problems" and money would be taken out by Monday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports