Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who has the biggest.....

OFAHrulz

Nov 25, 2003
London
Congratulations, katie!
Your IQ score is 118

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate

HaHa beat ya Trigg!! :p

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
How long does it take to get the email back ? mines been ages - but then again, perhaps I'm too thick to fill in the page right :nono:

Legend

Prince Of Darkness
Jul 5, 2003
Lancing

OFAHrulz

Nov 25, 2003
London
Titanic said:
How long does it take to get the email back ? mines been ages - but then again, perhaps I'm too thick to fill in the page right :nono:

Don't get ur results thru an email, it comes up on the page after uve filled in name etc :)

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
OFAHrulz said:
Don't get ur results thru an email, it comes up on the page after uve filled in name etc :)

D'oh! Now I've got to do it all again - and I'm going to get spammed to bits!

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
but I gave up with the second board as I was bored and just ticked some boxes

Intellectual Type is a Word Warrior.

This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

That bit describes me well though.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf

I'm a word warrior

This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
If you don't want spam or to reveal your email address then try the BBC one

Test the nation

I got 118 in this test

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Dunno about IQ but I may have the lowest attention span. Started taking the test on the official site but couldn't be arsed to complete it :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here