Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

who has the biggest winkle on NSC

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
A friend and I were walking on the pier after a few beers and decided that all that water flowing beneath made us want to take a leak.
So we went to the piers edge and started peeing.
My friend said, "man this water down here is cold".
To which I replied, " yeah and it's deep too".

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Many years ago, when i was a finely honed athlete, I played in goal in a charity match at Southwick. I knew most of our team as we played on the Astro turf opposite tthe Goldstone and in the King Alfred.

The charity match ended and as i was sitting there in the changing room after the game, one of the regular players...a really nice bloke, family man, business man, walked past me on the way to the showers.

Now i tend not to look at other male genitals but this geezer had something swinging infront of his knees that i could only describe as terrifyingly spectacular !!!! I have never seen a weapon of death like it.!!!!!

I didn't go in the showers....not with my little splinter !!!!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Many years ago, when i was a finely honed athlete, I played in goal in a charity match at Southwick. I knew most of our team as we played on the Astro turf opposite tthe Goldstone and in the King Alfred.

The charity match ended and as i was sitting there in the changing room after the game, one of the regular players...a really nice bloke, family man, business man, walked past me on the way to the showers.

Now i tend not to look at other male genitals but this geezer had something swinging infront of his knees that i could only describe as terrifyingly spectacular !!!! I have never seen a weapon of death like it.!!!!!

I used to play in a hockey team with two brothers - they were known as the 'broomstick brothers'. Won lots of bets against touring teams.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom

Were you playing with Dion Dublin...?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Do you want to see the whole thing, or just enough to win?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
According to wikipedia mine is very much in the average zone

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here