Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

who had the displeasure...

1066gull

Well I was right next to the steps, and quite a few people knew me so I am surprised you never saw me yourself. Maybe you should say this to my face next time, I'd like that.

I've already had the pleasure of giving it to Scissorhands.

1066gull

seagulljaz said:
you two just wanted to kiss each other so badly, you should have just got it on
I wanted to hurt him without making it look like I was trying.

A bundle would have been good but he got up quickly.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Adriodinho said:
Well I was right next to the steps, and quite a few people knew me so I am surprised you never saw me yourself. Maybe you should say this to my face next time, I'd like that.

I've already had the pleasure of giving it to Scissorhands.

What exactly happened with you and Scissors
?

1066gull

BarrelofFun said:
Adrie. Slightly illegal filming a football match, don't you think???
:thud:

Like that would cost Seagulls World money. :nono:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Someone has shaky hands. ;)

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
BarrelofFun said:
Adrie. Slightly illegal filming a football match, don't you think???
but to be fair , he did make it difficult to see what game was playing ! :lolol:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Adriodinho said:
:thud:

Like that would cost Seagulls World money. :nono:

It is not Seagulls World I am thinking of. It is illegal to film football matches as ITV pay for the rights of their highlights. It is nothing to do with the quality of the filming. I was not telling you off, just pointing out that what you are doing is highly illegal.

1066gull

Withdean Wanderer said:
What exactly happened with you and Scissors
?
He kept following me (most fo the times) around the pitcj so I thought I would give some back to him.

He beat me though when I was meant to mark him which lead to his goal.

I was so pissed off and I am determined to get my own back on that embarrassing moment of error.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Adriodinho said:
I wanted to hurt him without making it look like I was trying.

A bundle would have been good but he got up quickly.

Forgive me for obviously having missed something in the past, but what has Scissorhands ever done to you?

When I met him on Thursday he seemed like a nice guy (as did everyone for that matter).

PS: Having paid to get in (presumably), wouldn't you be better served actually watching and trying to enjoy the game yourself instead of (probably illegally) filming it?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
BarrelofFun said:
It is not Seagulls World I am thinking of. It is illegal to film football matches as ITV pay for the rights of their highlights. It is nothing to do with the quality of the filming. I was not telling you off, just pointing out that what you are doing is highly illegal.

Yep.

Adrie, you CRIMINAL!

1066gull

AlexFrutos said:
Forgive me for obviously having missed something in the past, but what has Scissorhands ever done to you?

When I met him on Thursday he seemed like a nice guy (as did everyone for that matter).

PS: Having paid to get in (presumably), wouldn't you be better served actually watching and trying to enjoy the game yourself instead of (probably illegally) filming it?
Mate, it was all banter. We were both having a laugh, as I am now.

But at the end when I was walking with Nathan he wanted a laugh but I couldn't because I needed water because my head was splitting of a headache.

1066gull

Fragmented Badger said:
Wrong man - that was Tommy Boy IN my shorts:p
aSory, it's just that avatar.... thought it was .. you know.:lolol:

Anyhow Witham, you looked pretty buff I have to add.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here