Who fights with who on NSC ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
I've noticed that most threads on NSC start off debating the subject of the said thread. Then without any notice it starts a war of words, all hell breaks out between NSC members. Now I know this is a forum board and people have different points of veiw, but it get's a bit tasty sometimes. Just wondered who rub's you up the wrong way on here...... Yep i asked for it. :kiss:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
No one really if anyone did I think I'd be taking NSC to seriously. Usually I find myself laughing if someone gets all aggressive and rude as they really need to go outside rub their eyes and see the big world out there.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
I have been known on occasions to play the Devil's advocate, and sit back and enjoy....................................

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I NEVER react to any baiting.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Yeah, there are some real hard cases on here. Tapping away at the keys...Really, anyone who get that wound up really wants to get a life imo. I will argue my point, but when people start throwing insults around, I think they need to go and have a good look in the mirror and realise what a pathetic individual they really are.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Yeah, there are some real hard cases on here. Tapping away at the keys...Really, anyone who get that wound up really wants to get a life imo. I will argue my point, but when people start throwing insults around, I think they need to go and have a good look in the mirror and realise what a pathetic individual they really are.

The thing is you don't know the frame of mind someone is in and it could push them over the edge.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
The thing is you don't know the frame of mind someone is in and it could push them over the edge.

You are taking the piss Unc arn't you?...Iv'e followed a few of your posts in the past and realise you have had a few up's and down in life. Really, if anyone could be pushed over the edge, as you say by something someone puts on here, then I would suggest they seek help quickly. Because shit happens in life and if a few comments push someone over the edge, god help them.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You are taking the piss Unc arn't you?...Iv'e followed a few of your posts in the past and realise you have had a few up's and down in life. Really, if anyone could be pushed over the edge, as you say by something someone puts on here, then I would suggest they seek help quickly. Because shit happens in life and if a few comments push someone over the edge, god help them.

I am not taking the piss actually.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

I fcuking love you rev

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I am not taking the piss actually.

Each to there own...It would take a bit more than a few nasty comments to push me over the edge lol...No wonder the country is in the state its in, if today's society is really that weak.....and before anyone tells me about depression etc etc...I've been there, big time. But I would not dream of spilling my guts out on here about it.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Each to there own...It would take a bit more than a few nasty comments to push me over the edge lol...No wonder the country is in the state its in, if today's society is really that weak.....and before anyone tells me about depression etc etc...I've been there, big time. But I would not dream of spilling my guts out on here about it.

We are all different. That is a bit condascending. There have been a few threads on here that people have got good advice and support so maybe their " spilling their guts out, which in itself in my book is a very brave thing to do has helped them.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
I did check first to see if this was posted already. I think I could duff You up if that's You in Your avatar picture if You want to make something of it. :lolol:

Thats just my avatar, but this is me around the house.

DANNY-LA-RUE-001.jpg

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Can hardly describe a bit of keyboard banter as a fight! Some people overreact and when they do it's like letting the other kids loose in the candy shop. As for me, I don't really care if I annoy others. Some put up good arguments but others can't even read posts properly and just jump on a bandwagon. As Michael Palin once said, 'Is this the right forum for an argument?'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports