Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who else thinks nandos is overpriced?

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
WOW you like to ride on the intellectual horse don’t you?

I'll have you know I've obtained 13 A* GCSEs, 5 top A-levels, 3 degrees and am currently undertaking my P.H.D.....I don't like to brag though

superbhafc

Banned
Jul 29, 2013
I'll have you know I've obtained 13 A* GCSEs, 5 top A-levels, 3 degrees and am currently undertaking my P.H.D.....I don't like to brag though

I left school at 12 to sell hollowed out sea shells. But then I wrote a film called die hard and my life changed.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I tried it in Brighton before I came here, what a load of tripe and I vowed never to try again.
A promise to this day that I have kept.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I like Nandos. The price seems fair to me.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
and back on subject:

Being of advanced years I found a trip to Nandos very odd. No service is clearly "in" and "cool" or, as I call it "a rip off"; I spent some time assembling my order without explanation as I was thrust a glass which was empty instead of brimming with DC and the whole experience just seemed odd. From an operational cost point of view I get it but this isn't reflected in the price, just odd, not wrong, just odd.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If he was trying to make a mockery he effed up spectacularly as Mowgli was raised by Wolves not Lions

So Mowgli is a Brummie and not from Sarf London ???

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
is OK until you have to add on extra for chips and drink, for prices that dont justify their quality. if it were a chicken and chips for the price plus £1 for the premix softdrinks, i'd be in there alot more.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I went to Nando's once and not particularly fussed about going back, I have just had lunch from the works canteen and feel the same :(

Sussex By The Sea
Jul 21, 2011
This is a cracker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here