Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who else hasn't got a ticket for Villa?

Farnhamgull

Nov 10, 2009
I shall be going up without a ticket with 7 others and paying on the day, no problems no bother. There is no excuse not to go as its pay on the day

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
And that's without mentioning the total EMBARRASSMENT that is taking more fans to a game in Birmingham than we get at home. That's a disgrace and nothing to be celebrated.

Well maybe if games at Withdean were £10 to get in more people would go.

What's more attractive - a game in a proper stadium against Premier League opposition for a tenner, or 3rd division football for £25 at Withdean?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I wouldn't worry about it if you haven't got a ticket. It's absolutely 100% nailed on to be totally shit, just like Spurs and West Ham. If you want some proper support in a game we can actually win then go to Stockport on Tuesday.

I couldn't agree with you less. Always a good day out if you have the right attitude.

Farnhamgull

Nov 10, 2009
you think, why is that then when it is pay on the day. Having been to Villa 3 times this season for other reasons I KNOW you can get in no problem

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
f*** off back to bbs, you're not wanted here , you treacherous cvnt.
??? Why are you banned from there? apart from the fact that they all think you're a bit of a Nazi, which is obviously incredibly hard to believe. :lolol:

The Timekeeper

FAT BOY 'NOT' SLIM
Sep 25, 2003
At home, the pub,the bookies
I shall be going up without a ticket with 7 others and paying on the day, no problems no bother. There is no excuse not to go as its pay on the day

All well and good if you are on Villas Database as a past customer, if not you will not be able to buy on the gate... Read the warning on our official website and also Aston Villas.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here